Turbotax is telling me there's an error in my CA return preventing me from filing, but there is no way to resolve the error.

The software is bringing me to my information form and asking me to check a box for CA resident filers only (I'm not a CA resident), and it will not let me proceed to e-file without resolving this unresolvable "issue"
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

This would be best resolved by contacting customer support by clicking here

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I talked to customer support for 45 minutes; I was told it's a TurboTax software issue that needed to be resolved.  It has been over a week with no resolution. 

This is still an issue weeks later.  I have heard nothing about a solution.  I talked to a customer representative on the phone for 45 minutes and she told me it's a software issue that needs to be resolved and to check back in a few days.  It's now been almost 3 weeks. 

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

If you are having issues and need assistance, please contact customer support. Please see the Customer Support phone number hereIf you would like to reach out through our website, please see the TurboTax FAQ below for contact information: https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"