I am stuck at "Congrats, you get a tax break", I cannot get passed it, I called Turbotax and they do not have a fix yet, I tried different browsers, clear cache cookies

- tried Chrome and Edge: same issue
- tried clear cache: same issue
- try clear cookies: same issue.
I did a quick search and found out other are having the same issue and somehow Turbotax does not know about it!!!! Please help.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Turbotax has been unable to resolve the issue and closed my ticket :( I have already wasted 2 days on that.

It has now been 3 days and still no answers. 

Still no answers from Turbotax on this issue.

I did some research and other users have also experienced same issue.

Have you seen this issue? Were you  able to resolve it?

Turbotax was not aware of this issue and has no resolution at this point.

This is now the 5th day and still no answer from Turbotax on this, does anybody has a solution? Please help!!!!!! I am going to switch to the competition.

View solution in original post

Turbobax closed my 2 tickets with no resolution :(

Day 6 of the issue and still no resolution, I was supposed to receive a call and/or email form Turbotax engineers but they never got back to me.

This is now becoming a big issue.

Hi

This happened to me today. I just clicked on "My Info" up at the top and went through things from the beginning. All my info was there. Eventually it sorted out. Just go back to the beginning and click through all the pages again. Hope you can figure it out!

Yes thanks, I was able to find a workaround last week also. But this is definitely a TurboTax bug they need to fix

I am having the same issue!?  Can't find any answers.  Very frustrating.

What was your work-around?  I have gone back through my return twice...