I didn't got any taxreturn for last tax file. i lived ca for many years and my income was lower than 30000. I didnt made any other extra money. what do I have to do?

This because of the new california's 600 stimulus booost. I am qualified but I didn't got
calEITC last tax file.
didn't know about it and filled with turbo tax.
JamesG1
Expert Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

The California Golden State Stimulus has been proposed but the California state legislature has not yet passed the legislation.

TurboTax Tax Blog dated February 16, 2021 states:

California has proposed the Golden State Stimulus Bill, which, if passed, would include $600 rapid cash payments to eligible residents. For the latest information on the proposed legislation, check here.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Hi,

thank you for the reply.

In case it gets passed,

I want to prepare for it.

How do I go back to 2019 tax return to see if I got skipped that

calEipc tax credit or not?

ErnieS0
Expert Alumni

As @JamesG1 says, the California Golden State Stimulus is not law yet. It will be given to households receiving the California Earned Income Tax Credit for 2020, not 2019. To be eligible for the state stimulus, you will have to file a 2020 California income tax return with California EITC.

The agreement provides $600 in one-time relief to households receiving the California EITC for 2020. In addition, the agreement provides a $600 one-time payment to taxpayers with Individual Tax Identification Numbers (ITINs) who were precluded from receiving the $1,200 per person federal payments issues last spring and the more recent $600 federal payments. The agreement would provide the $600 payments to households with ITINs and income below $75,000. ITIN taxpayers who also qualify for the California EITC would receive a total of $1,200. The payments will be provided to these households shortly after they file their 2020 tax returns.

Refer to Governor Newsom, Legislative Leaders Announce Immediate Action Agreement for Relief to Californians ...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"