My email said it looks like you might be having some trouble, Let's connect, resubmit your return and get your taxes done but my account says pending still. I'm confused

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I got this as well. Filed on 1/28 and got a confirmation that eFile was submitted yet irs has no record. Got this weird email from turbo tax and there are no open steps to take on the app or online to resubmit. Please help TurboTax. 

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If you type in TurboTax search bar "why are my taxes still pending" or something  to that effect it tells you that TurboTax is going through your return and will be fixed within 48 hours.  It's been 7 days for me.  I called TurboTax directly and talked to them on the phone and they said it's the irs that has not accepted  them yet  and I just have to wait it out.  I asked them about the email and they said it was a glitches accidentally sent and they could not give me an answer to the search bar  comment.  I don't  really think they know what they are doing. It's very upsetting when your taxes are pending for over a week and there is nothing  you can do.  Especially in a time when we need money the most