Form 7202-S "Credits for Sick Leave and Family Leave: It says ready soon, does anyone know when to expect this? No information is out anywhere.

Nothing is said about form 7202-S. Only the same variant, but "T".

Need a time table for this, and is this section extensive for information?
LinaJ2020
Expert Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

As of today, Form 7202 is not available for e file until February 11, 2021 unless the IRS changes the date again.  They did not provide us with any additional information.  Click here for forms' availability: 7202  Another option is you may file without it and come back to amend later.  

Form 7202 is a form used to claim credits for sick Leave and family Leave for certain self-employed Individuals.  This is one of the multiple tax provisions under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act.

If you are a self employed person including those receive a Form 1099-MISC and if you were not able to work or telework due to reasons related to the coronavirus, you are eligible for this Sick Leave and Family Leave credits.  

To see if you are eligible, click here: Who must file Form 7202

To learn more details about the credits, click here: Self Employed Credits

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Is there any updated information on this? Its the 11th today and its still saying I can't E-file my return now because of this one form(7202 t) needing to be mailed I guess? 

LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

Form 7202 is not available for e-filing, according to our forms availability sheet.

To print and mail your return, please follow these instructions if you're using TurboTax Online and review this article if you're using TurboTax Desktop

If you wish to e-file without the credit you will need to delete the form. 

How do I view and delete forms in TurboTax Online? 

How do I delete a tax form in the TurboTax CD/Download software?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"