TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

This is a public internet forum so we are not able to call you and your personal information has been removed for your protection. 

Do you have any other TurboTax fees being deducted from your tax refund? If you selected to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your federal refund, there may be an additional fee for the Refund Processing Service

You can view a breakdown of your TurboTax charges by signing in to your online return. Once you have signed in and selected to continue your return, select Tools from the My Account drop-down list in the upper right corner. In the pop-up window, select My Fees to get a breakdown of your TurboTax charges.

How do I remove the Premium Services bundle

Please click the link to contact TurboTax customer support.

If your address hasn't changed in the last year, you can get a replacement card through Green Dot's automated phone system by calling (888) 285-4169.

If your address has changed, you will need to talk to a live agent to get a replacement card sent to your current address by calling (888) 285-4169.

Please be aware that call volume can be high at this time. To help you reach a Green Dot Representative, follow these steps:

1. Dial 888-285-4169 and when asked for SSN or Card number, DO NOT input anything. Wait to be prompted about the Turbo Visa Debit Card.
  2. Choose option 1.
  3. Then choose option 2, enter your SSN, zip code, and date of birth when prompted.
  4. You'll hear messaging stating they are connecting you to a representative.

Please click Don't have your Turbo Card anymore? to learn more.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"