klutch85

I paid this morning to file my 2020 taxes. Money was taken from my account but on turbo tax it shows i havent finished filling. Is this Yet ANOTHER GLITCH?

How can i find out if my taxes are waiting to be approved by irs?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Paying the TurboTax account fees does not file a tax return.

Click on Review.  If there is a list of forms and/or schedules included in your tax return that need to be finalized then you cannot file the tax return at this time.

You complete your tax return by finishing all 3 Steps in the File section. In Step 3, to e-file your tax return, you must click on the large Orange button labeled "Transmit my returns now".

After completing the File section and e-filing your tax return you will receive two emails from TurboTax. The first email when your tax return was transmitted and the second email when the tax return has either been accepted or rejected.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

1) paying for your software comes before filing, it just gives you the ability to print out your forms...so you still have another step (step 3) to go to "Transmit" the file.

2)  A number of SE forms are not completed yet......so you may not be able to submit it yet anyhow.

3) DO NOT Submit before thee end of January....mid Feb or March is safer.    IT is foolish to submit now since even the IRS will not be processing anything before ~27 January...possibly even later, and if you submit now.....it's locked on the TTX servers and cannot be changed....

DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR FILE UNTIL FEBRUARY... AT THE EARLIEST !!

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*