Where is my stimulus? And why Can't I talk to a live person if I paid for my 2019 tax return to be processed!! I am so upset!

Irene2805
Expert Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

The IRS determines eligibility and issues all stimulus payments.  To check on your second stimulus payment, please follow these steps:

1. Check the IRS Get My Payment tool. The tool should tell you where your stimulus payment was
    deposited or mailed. The IRS has indicated there’s nothing you can do to change where they send
    your payment.
  2. If your payment was delivered to a prepaid Turbo® Visa® Debit Card and you no longer have it, we’ll
    help you  get a replacement card at no cost.  Just click on this link:  Get a replacement card 
  3. If you paid for TurboTax with your refund last year, we have given the IRS your correct account
    information and they are working to send your payment within days.
  4. If you were entitled to a stimulus payment but did not receive one, and you didn’t pay for TurboTax
    with your refund last year, you may need to claim the Recovery Rebate Credit on your 2020 taxes to get your money.

For more information, please click on the following links:  

Well thanks for answering why I have to pay to talk to someone when I paid you for my 2019 taxes!?!??! And it is your fault as my payment went to your bank account and I just want answers..: why is it so hard.  I’m one of the hundreds of your paying customers that will never use you again because of this....  you ignore people!  

DanielV01
Expert Alumni

If you were using TurboTax Free, direct phone service is not available. However, with regards to your stimulus payment, we understand that a number of clients are experiencing challenges regarding the receipt of their stimulus payment and are working to resolve this with the IRS. Please click on the following link for additional information: Why Haven’t I Received My Second Stimulus Check?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I wasn’t using turbo tax free it’s the hole reason we are in this mess because we paid you!  So I paid you for my 2019 tax return... I should be able to call you for free and talk to you because I already paid.  There is no reason I should have to pay another 35$ to talk to someone