Unable to File. TurboTax online

I'm having issue with filing for 2019. I receive the message "You cannot e-file this tax return because the Intuit Electronic Filing Center is not open for the season yet. We accept 2019 Delaware Personal tax returns starting 01-27-2021 06:00 AM. We'll see you then!". 

I have already paid for TurboTax online but now I am unable to proceed forward. Is there a way to skip the delaware return. There is no option to skip or delete.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

The last day to e-file a new return was October 15th.  With the Online version you are paying for the price of the return, there is no charge to e-file a return.  The charge is the same whether you e-file or mail in your return.

Since you already paid for the returns you cannot delete your State return.

View solution in original post

Thanks. I was actually able to file my federal even with the deadline passed. I created a second account to bypass the main issue which was with one of the centers not accepting e-filing for the year. The rep I spoke with online when I explained the scenario refunded me a portion of what I paid for since I could not efile for delaware state but was able to for pennsylvania and file federal. 

View solution in original post

I need to file my 2019 also. If I purchase the software were you able to e-file your federal? I am not to worried about the state that I will just mail in.

JT80

I am unable to file my turbo tax on line . screen keeps going to payment  options. I have already paid

on 17 Feb 2021 with credit card $90.00 how do I get past this screen and go to print my return  and then

E file

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

@JT80

Please follow the instructions in this TurboTax FAQ to contact customer support for assistance with this issue:  What is the TurboTax phone number?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

UNABLE TO E-FILE 2020 TAXES. ALWAYS GET RESPONSE 'JUST ONE MORE CLICK'.