Unemployment insurance

I have applied for Unemployment insurance its been around 2 weeks now. But, I have not heard anything back from them. I have not even received any email or letter to acknowledge my request. What next steps should I take. Thanks. 

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Contact your state department of unemployment.  They will have a website with contact phone numbers.

Sorry we can't help you with that.  You need to contact your state unemployment office.  This is only a user forum for filling out your tax return on Turbo Tax.

What State?  California has been having lots of problems and fraud.  They are way behind.  In the news almost every day.

I live in Massachusettes. 

@Tax_question10 wrote:

I live in Massachusettes. 

MA website for Department of Unemployment Assistance - https://www.mass.gov/orgs/department-of-unemployment-assistance

They're not picking up the phone. I have been unemployed since the end of September. I have not received stimulus check, unemployment insurance or pandemic assistance fund. 

Also, I have not received any federal pandemic unemployment benefit. I lost my job at the end of September due to COVID-19, will I get benefits from the back date or from the next dates?

@Tax_question10 

TurboTax has nothing whatsoever to do with helping you obtain or receive unemployment compensation.  You have to deal with your state unemployment offices for that--even for the federal portion if any of it was still in effect when you began to receive benefits.  And the next "round" of help has not yet begun.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**