Fwerny
Returning Member

If i import the same info from two sources, like Fidelity and Quicken what will TurboTax do with it?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Why would you even want to do that?  Why not wait for the information to be complete and import it from Fidelity in 2021 when it becomes available from Fidelity?  It is too early to import any 2020 data from Fidelity now.   

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Your other thread:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/i-import-my-financial-info-daily-into-quicken-for...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

TurboTax will do exactally what you tell it to do - enter the data.   If you enter the same data twice - it will be entered twice and you can expect a IRS letter assessing additional tax for filing an incorrect tax return.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**