gaige5050

I have my turbo tax and it somehow is merged with my intuit account for my old job - can i transfer ownership of just that part off intuit?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Not quite sure what you are talking about.  Do you mean that the interview screen is asking if you have a W-2 from an old employer for whom you no longer worked in 2020?  You can delete that employer if there will not be a W-2 for them.  But ----did you receive any income from that employer in 2020?  Employers have until January 31 to issue 2020 W-2's.

ALL of your 2020 income has to be entered on the same tax return.  So when you start receiving W-2's, make sure you enter all of them before you file the return.  After the first one is entered, you click Add W-2 and keep entering until ALL W-2's for the tax year are in.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@xmasbaby0 

As a guess...Might be Intuit Payroll services....I think employees of small companies that use that Intuit Payroll site can access their own wage ( & W-2? ) info there on some sort of access page.

But I have no idea how it works, or whether former employees can cancel/separate out their logins.  Intuit keeps trying to implement one login for everything.

https://payroll.intuit.com/prp/home_page/

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*