Proconnect self prepared

I have proconnent online version account. Also I have EFIN and all other details to file other ppl returns. 

I noticed there is an option to select “Self-prepared” in the preparer field box. What does it really mean?

My brother wants to his own return. Can be use my account? By selecting “self-prepared”? Will this work if someone wants to file their own return and not have me sign off on it?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

This is a forum for Turbo Tax.  Proconnect is another Intuit service or program.  You need to ask them.  They probably have their own forum.  Turbo Tax is only for self prepared returns, not paid preparers.  

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You are in the TT forum ...  use the Proconnect forum https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/support/

But if you are an authorized efiler then you should know the rules that you must sign every return you file for compensation.  If you choose self prepared that means you are ONLY the ERO and not the preparer ... this only to be used if someone brings a completed return to you and you ONLY transmit it.  It would be unwise to let anyone use your program & EFIN as you are ultimately responsible for everything they do.