Do some of the online versions really not come with certain schedules?

I'm thinking of switching from Home and Business Desktop last year to an online version this year.  When I look at the forms included with the online versions, it appears that Deluxe does not include access to Schedule D, and Premier does not include access to Schedule C.  Is this really the case?  Or do all versions have access to all forms similar to the desktop version but they just don't have walk throughs for these schedules?

GinaG
Intuit Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

In Online products, the only product that has both Schedules C & D is TurboTax Self-Employed.  The Online version of Deluxe does have Schedule C for Business Income, but not Business Expenses. And you are correct that Premier has Schedule D as well as Schedule C for Business Income, but again not Business Expenses.  

View solution in original post

Thanks Gina for the confirmation.  Given this, plus understanding better the differences between online an desktop (can't do scenarios, forms mode, or amended returns in online), I think I'm going to go with the desktop version, but...  do you know whether I can import my last year's Windows Turbotax file into a Mac version this year?  I have another post in this forum that no one has answered yet.

Thanks

GinaG
Intuit Alumni

Yes, you can import the data from TurboTax Desktop for Windows into Mac as they are both going to save in " .tax " format.