How do I pre-pay my Estimated Taxes for 2020? The instructions don't work. It says click on button & choose from the list of forms. No such options exist.

I have read all the help files, but none of these options they tell me to do exist.  I've already filed 2019 and I unexpectedly have some income now that did not have taxes taken out.  1040 ES does not appear in Tax Tools, Print Center or even when I follow the one that says Amend and Add A State but don't actually add a state.  This should be much easier.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You can print 1040ES vouchers  from the IRS site:

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040es.pdf

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Carl
Level 15

There's really no need to bother with the 1040-ES form. You can pay your 2020 quarterly taxes "RIGHT NOW" online at www.irs.gov/payments. Just remember to *PRINT* *YOUR* *RECEIPT*!

estimated tax vouchers in the tax program are not intended for 2020 windfalls that occur after you file.

use the IRS payment page as suggested above.

be sure to select Reason : Estimated Tax

You don't even have to print the reciept.

Keep a copy of the check.