Re: How to file extension
Level 3

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Hello @yvgnyshpigel!


It sounds like you need to file an extension 


We have a great article on this subject: How do I file an IRS extension (Form 4868) in TurboTax Online? 


Hope that helps!


Adrian E

This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings