Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I'm a different user. I have the same problem. I want to import my bank's 1099 Interest.  I was given choices of how to receive a temporary ID code required by my bank and I mistakenly chose my phone (text message). My bank doesn't have my cell phone number to send a text message to. Turbo Tax is not letting me go back and choose a different choice, i.e. email, even if I start a new return. I want to be able to import the Interest Income instead of entering it myself.  I have 5 accounts with that bank and I would rather import not only for time savings but for more accuracy.  Of course, I have wasted time looking for the answer and writing this inquiry but now I will need to enter all the information myself AND TurboTax needs to know that if we make a mistake at this point, we can't change the way to receive the temporary ID code to import Bank info/data, even if we start another tax return (file).  For JakailaLO to ask if we are referring to a five or six digit code, we wouldn't know that since we can't get it.  Very Disappointing.