Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Sorry.....I can't seem to locate the screen you cite. It does not appear to be the PA dividend worksheet or included as a step-by-step form.  

To review my issue..... I am wanting only to exempt a small portion of a mutual fund dividend which comes from Pennsylvania. The remainder is attributable to various states. I think I recall having filled in this percentage amount excluded from state tax on a Federal form. Yet, when I review the PA worksheet for dividends , the amount is left blank, suggesting not taxable. I don't know why the taxable amount did not flow through from the Federal worksheet.

I appreciate your assistance. No doubt I am trying to make a simple matter more complex by trying to squeeze out a bit of a deduction on state taxes. Thanks in advance for any further help. 

When I click on edit, a form opens for an adjustment. Do I fill out this form?  If I need to fill out this form, then what amount do I list for adjustment? Is it the portion amount taxable in PA or not subject to PA tax?