1040Es does match what I owe . I owe 825 but voucher says 1125

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

A 1040ES is not your tax due.  The 1040ES are 4 quarterly estimated payments for NEXT YEAR.  They are optional to pay.  Your tax due should be on a 1040V Voucher.  

View solution in original post

Yeah and I double checked it and it's a v not an es. Sorry I mis typed.  But instead of pointing it out we could try answering the question ?

I did answer the question you asked.  You asked about 1040ES.  But I don't know why the 1040V is different.  Different than what?  Where does it show 825?  What is on your actual 1040 line 78?

It says I owe 825 on my summary

What happened was we had a friend do our taxes with turbo tax. I received an email that they were rejected due to agi not matching up with last year's number. So I went back and fixed the agi . Once I did that the state refund went from 200 back to 420 and the Fed owed amount went from 1100 to 823. Then I resent the paperwork and they were accepted. But I printed my paperwork and the vouchers are the same and the line 78 didn't change.   This whole ordeal had been a nightmare.

If you only fixed the AGI then the amounts should not change.  You must have changed something else too.

No I entered in the same number 2x one for me one for my wife..... it was rejected for mis matched agi. And I did nothing else.