Curtishenry39
Returning Member

I will never

I will never use turbo tax again. They should catch a filing mistake before it gets to the IRS... Biggest mistake I ever made was using turbo tax/ intuit....

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

What happened?  Maybe it will help someone else not to make the same mistake.

Curtishenry39
Returning Member

Give me 200 dollars I'll give you that answer. It is turbo tax's responsibilities to find mistakes on a tax filers taxes, thats why people pay money to tax companies like turbo tax. To insure they are done correctly.... If you want to know what the problem is so you can fix it, not a problem for a one time fee. I can do that....

VictoriaD75
Employee Tax Expert

TurboTax is self preparation software. The tax return is completed by the taxpayer. TurboTax guides and directs taxpayers to make completion of your return as simple as possible. Can you elaborate on your problem to allow us to assist? You may also contact TurboTax Suppport.

What is the TurboTax phone number

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

@Curtishenry39 TurboTax provides software for a do-it-yourself tax return.  The results of that tax preparation depend on the accuracy with which the user enters data.  TurboTax has no way to know if the user enters something incorrectly or leaves out income or other important information.  You posted here but do not want to provide any details to get help or answers to your problem.  This is a user forum, where we try to help people who need help with their tax questions and their tax returns.  If you do not want help here, then contact customer support.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

They are available from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time   Monday - Friday

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**