Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@ padtellolita    wrote:  "I have more than one tax return, I have three, can I file all three?"

Please explain that.

Federal or state?

You said "returns".   Online TurboTax can only prepare 1 Federal return per account (User ID). 

Did you mean you have 3 returns to prepare; i.e., for 3 different people?

Or did you mean you have 3 W-2s and asked the wrong question???   If you have 3 W-2s, those are reported on the same one tax return.

If you did indeed mean "returns", you cannot use the same account for additional Federal returns.  If you try to prepare a second Federal return in the same account, it will overwrite your original return and make it unrecoverable.

Any additional Federal return would need to be prepared in a separate account (separate User ID).   You can use the same email address for notification purposes in up to 5 accounts, but each User ID has to be unique.

FAQ:  How do I start another return in Online TurboTax?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/how-do-i-start-another-return-in-turbotax-onli...

The desktop software (CD/download) can prepare multiple returns.

Again, if you asked the wrong question and meant that you have 3 W-2s for your income, you report those on the same 1 tax return.