Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Thank you!-- no, it's not about transferring from one return to another.  I near the end of my info input and I get a message that says the state is requiring pdf's (plural), and instructions to either drag and drop or go to browse and upload them.  The form for a housing credit requires two pdf's to be submitted but the turbo tax system only is allowing me one.  I tried selecting and combining the two pdf's in one click but only one shows up and no way to then add another.  I have used other systems where you may load only one at a time but you can upload as many pdf documents as it takes ( 2, 3, 5, whatever) to fulfill the requirements.  Because of this, the state will deny my filing and I'll have to send everything through the mail instead.  My refund could be delayed until fall.  Not happy about this inadequacy in the design, unless there is something I am just not seeing or getting, altho I went over and over it before posting here, trying different things but always getting the same result.  One pdf allowed, period, even though more than one was required.  It then congratulated me on the accomplishment of the one and on double check affirmed all was ok.  Not as thorough as I had hoped. Again, unless I am just not understanding or missing something but the pages and choices are pretty well laid out otherwise in the system.  I like the system, just not this oversight and my inability to make it work.