I have a ecn#where do I put it on my fed return?

JohnC11

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If you have an ECN and you did not have health insurance for all or part of 2016, here's how to enter it.

- When asked, Did you have health insurance coverage in 2016?, select either the second or third option, depending on your 2016 situation, and Continue.

- If you had insurance part of the year, select the months you had insurance for and Continue.

- On the Did you have a situation that waives the tax penalty for being uninsured? screen, scroll down to Applied for a penalty exemption, and select Got an exemption certificate number from the Marketplace and Continue.

- On the Let's get your exemption certificate number (ECN) screen, select or enter the requested information and Continue.

- We'll submit this info with your tax return and the tax penalty will be waived for all months and people the ECNs apply to.

If this helped you, please up-vote this answer so I know you were taken care of 100%. If we need to work together further to get it resolved, please comment...we'll get it taken care of together.

I'm here to help.