Returning Member

Can't access old account.

I'm not a US citizen so I have trouble accessing my old account that i've forgotten my password. I can't recover it by phone because I don't have my phone number anymore. And when I try to type in my information to recover the account it won't work. I need the AGI number from last years return, and i can't get the transcript from IRS because I don't have a US credit card or US ID. How can I access my old account and get my AGI?