cabellkc
Returning Member

$45 for state or a full $120 to do what? Why cant Turbo tax in appreciation for their customers only charge if they are able to obtain the $1155.00 that the state stole?

$120 is to talk to someone who might not even be willing to help.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

TurboTax provides a service—preparation of federal and state tax returns. TurboTax wants to be paid for that service. The amount of service TurboTax provides is the same whether you are getting a refund or whether you owe taxes.  

TurboTax offers free preparation for simple returns, but the final price is determined by the forms that you need included in your tax return, and not by the amount of tax you owe or refund you are expecting.

cabellkc
Returning Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I need Turbo Tax to review the state calculations along with their 18pge return and then fight for the rest of my refund based on their calculations and then get the price that they would charge from out of the difference that they fought for while of coarse letting me know their fee. $1155.00 is a huge difference. If they are not going to do that for sure then why would I pay them money I dont have upfront?