Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I've tried that rainman12. It will not let me log into my IRS account on the web portal and without signing in you cannot do the id verify. Keeps trying to get me to re register. I don't have the loans, mortgage or credit card to verify my identity when you register. I keep getting locked out and keep getting a different reason as to why I can't log in. Either info doesn't match their records, don't have an account or it tells me I'm unauthorized to sign in. I know my information and password. And why at times I do not understand, when I check stimulus or refund status it acts as if I'm signed in and will sign me out after I have checked status. So if I'm not logged in and it locks me out and won't let me sign in, then how are they signing me out for security purposes. Just so screwed up and people don't seem to get what I'm am saying. If I cannot sign in I can't sign in. If I'm locked out I'm locked out. If I cannot get into touch with them and I have complied to every help topic they put on the subject and it doesn't work then I have and it's still not working. I'm not the only one. People keep giving us links we have already tried and numbers we have already called. Including tax advocates or local IRS tax offices.