Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I used the turbo card this year for my refund. The stimulus check will get deposited on this. I set up my direct deposit from my job to go on the turbo card and every week it gets deposited in 2 days early. So yes it works like a regular bank!

Some say yes and some say no ... either way until the IRS does something there is NOTHING you can do no matter what answers are on this forum.

OK everyone ... There is NOTHING anyone can do right now to speed up your stimulus payment ... the IRS has millions of payments to issue and the next 2 weeks will be devoted to  DD payments only ... then starting 4/24 the paper checks will start going out along with more DD as info is sent in and people file returns.  Until you have an idea of where you stand you do not know what steps you need to take ... patience will be needed until the IRS portal is functional.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

To help everyone check on the status of their payments, the IRS is building a second new tool expected to be available for use by April 17. Get My Payment will provide people with the status of their payment, including the date their payment is scheduled to be deposited into their bank account or mailed to them.

An additional feature on Get My Payment will allow eligible people a chance to provide their bank account information so they can receive their payment more quickly rather than waiting for a paper check. This feature will be unavailable if the Economic Impact Payment has already been scheduled for delivery.

3 IRS FILERS .jpg

Now even tho it  says the funds will be deposited on 4/15/20, who hope that they will be deposited on Monday or Tuesday 

The reason I say that because it says pending

@Joeexotic where do you see it at so I can see if mine says it 

If I look in my account I don’t see it but I got this notification on Friday. And everyone else who got this notification says that it shows it will deposit for them on the 15th as well. I’m personally wondering if it’s a 3-5 business day type of thing or a mandatory 5 day thing. 

44620E79-6CE8-4A48-9672-170AAE189534.jpeg

How can you tell if its pending

If it’s arrived and not posted it then means it’s pending unless tt is holding onto all of themed waiting to release everyone’s on Wednesday 

How do you get those notifications in there I dont even receive anything that tell me my daughter ssi is deposited on there

Y’all need to let us know what to do? Are we updating our info on the new portal they built or what? Some of us have to depend on that money to make ends meet so we don’t have time to be waiting answers. We need clear information. 

If we got a turbo tax card do we need to update our deposit info on the new portal the IRS is creating ? Yes or no? I don’t understand the info you guys gave in the blog post. Make a big red banner on your home page. Y’all are really quiet about this matter. 

They said we won’t get it in that card anyway we wall have to use the portal I guess. It’s a waiting game at this point.

How did you get that out of if you had fees taken out or got the refund advance you are getting a check and not a direct deposit?

Haven't you read anything people have shared? If you have a turbo tax card and you had your fees taken by Santa Barbara Bank or got the refund advance you're getting a check there's nothing you can do you can't change your direct deposit information. If you didn't have the loan or have your fees taken out you will get the money on the turbo card That's as plain and simple as it gets

You will get the direct deposit from the stimulus as long as you didn't have fees taken out or get the refund advance. If you got either one of those you will get a check in the mail you cannot change your direct deposit information whatsoever if you already had one on file which you did which is the turbo card Santa Barbara Bank rejected the IRS payment to that card which alerts the IRS to send you a check once you had that on file you can no longer change your direct deposit information. 

but what they didn't mention is that's only for the people who didn't have fees taken out by Santa Barbara Bank or get the refund advance. If you got either one of those you will be getting a paper check No questions asked no changing direct deposit information nothing You're getting a check.