sambahn

Can Form 1095-A be deleted? It is not on the list of forms that can be deleted in Tools. I cannot file electronically until this issue is resolved.

Kat
Level 15
Level 15

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I've seen several posts from users having the same issue.  I have shared this with TurboTax Moderators (back in the office tomorrow).  Hopefully I will have information to share with you tomorrow so that you can complete your e-filing.  So sorry.  Thank you for your patience.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

Updating information in case this is the issue:

You must have answered incorrectly earlier in the program when asked if you have a 1095-A. I'm sharing below a TurboTax FAQ that explains how to enter a 1095-A. The instructions will take you back to the question about a 1095-A. Edit or update your answer to change it to "NO". From there, you should be able to finish up. Please post back if you have further difficulty.

Where do I enter my 1095-A? 

*Please click the thumbs-up icon if this response was helpful.
**Please click "Mark As Best Answer" if your question has been resolved. Thank you.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

View solution in original post

sambahn

Thanks very much, Kat. You're right - I checked yes when initially asked. At the time I forgot that there were different types of Form 1095. We did receive a 1095, just not a 1095-A. Thanks again. I successfully filed today.

Kat
Level 15
Level 15

@sambahn Wonderful!  I've seen so many posts like yours, I was thinking there may be an issue with the program.  So happy to know maybe there isn't.  Stay safe!