laceyy-93

Yesterday i was told stimulus will not be on tt card. Today multiple people said tt people told them it will. I did the advance.

ReginaM
Expert Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

TurboTax Corona Virus Updates or IRS Corona Tax Relief.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Tribe040610
Returning Member

Hello, 

In response to the answer given by the tax help representative .. .Regina 

If you have multiple checking accounts listed on your tax return, has anyone heard how that will be deposited? What account may be chosen if any at all? Or if the elective would be a check? 

I see that on the IRS website you can only enter bank account information for non-filers with low income. 

From what I just looked at. 

Thank you...any help is appreciated. 

KarenM90
Intuit Alumni

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:IRS Coronavirus Tax ReliefTurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates"

@Tribe040610

[Edited KarenM90 4.11.2020 11:23 am pst]

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"