I bought the cd for turbotax already and have the activation code. I was using turbotax.com on my phone and I thought I could type that code in here somewhere?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Those are 2 different products and are not interchangeable.  A CD activation code cannot be used online.   The CD/download product can only be used on a computer after installing the software.  It has nothing to do with Online TurboTax.

If you already prepared your return in Online TurboTax, we can tell you how to download the *.tax2019 data file you started so you can finish it in the installed desktop software.    Or if you plan to continue and file your return in Online TurboTax, we can tell you how to get a refund for the CD.  Did you buy the CD directly from TurboTax or elsewhere?

We can tell you what to do when you make your decision about which one you plan to use.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

As you'll see below, the CD version will likely save you money.   I assume your CD is Premier, since that's what you are using Online.   The CD/download version of Premier includes a state program.  In Online TurboTax a state return is extra.

In the desktop version, there IS a 24.99 fee to efile a state return (except for NY state), but there is no fee to print and mail the state return.   But Online Premier is more expensive as explained below.

You appear to be using Live Premier Online.   Live Premier is an upgraded version of Premier (at extra cost) that has live on-demand help from a CPA/EA expert during return preparation and a review of the return prior to filing.  Live Premier is $170 for a Federal return and $55 for a state return.  If you choose to pay the fees out of the Federal refund, there is an additional $40 service fee ($45 for California filers.)

Regular Online Premier is $90 for a Federal return and $50 for a state return.

FAQ:  What is TurboTax Live?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/choosing-a-product/help/what-is-turbotax-live/01/27191

If you plan to keep using Online TurboTax, but don't want the Live component, here's how to remove it:

FAQ:  How do I remove Live?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/downgrading/help/how-do-i-remove-turbotax-live/01/27312