Why won't turbo tax accept my routing number

I've entered the information I got straight from my bank and it won't accept my routing number
CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

What error is is giving you or why do you say it isn't accepting it.  The routing number is 9 digits.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I have entered the same routing number that I have had since I started using Turbo Tax over 10 years ago but this year it will not accept it. I have called my bank and confirmed the routing number and account number. The message I get in Turbo Tax is "routing number does not match. Please new-enter". I have re-entered both routing and account number but continue to receive this message.

This year I am only going to receive a refund from Federal and have to pay state which is the only thing different about my return. I was going to pay the state through Turbo Tax but un-selected that option and only want to file the federal return thinking that might help but it did not. Please help!

Thanks, Cheryl

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

If you are certain that you are entering the correct routing number and your issue persists, please contact support via phone, contact details can be found here @greshamgirl.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"