Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I have the same experience as JGinIA, the thread that the link points to isn't allowing any additional replies.  Many posts complain about the discontinuation of release notes, and I fully agree.  I've been a professional software developer for 35 years, and a standard practice of development is to track what needs to be changed and why (bug fix, enhancement, etc.) and record information on development, testing and the closing of the development item.  Standard practice too is to put this information into release notes.  If TT is not actually doing this, they don't have control over what changes are being made, and have a higher risk of introducing new/additional bug when making their development changes, and not being able to track why.  Once the development details are done, Release Notes summaries are standard practice as well, which is what we, as paying customers of TT, are entitled to get.  It doesn't matter what development models TT uses, DevOps, sprints, storyboards, subject matter expert developers, etc., release notes are something that need to be done, and we need to have them available to us.