Anonymous
Not applicable

The IRS is holding my refund and is review told me to contact you to review my information I entered

SusanY1
Expert Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

We don't have the ability to do this.  The IRS doesn't communicate with us about your return once it has been accepted.  There is also no ability to update any information about the return once it is filed.  

An IRS review is not uncommon, and typically is a process that takes approximately 45 days to complete.  If the IRS needs any additional information from you to assist with the review process, they will send you a letter requesting additional information. 

I am sure the delay is frustrating, but at this point there is little that you can do other than wait for any instructions from the IRS or for them to release the refund. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
truejohn

I need to get in my file on TurboTax to make sure my information i put when I file was right can you help me with that??

VictoriaD75
Expert Alumni

Log into your TurboTax account. You can review your return in documents. If you want to review your entries without amending, click on Add a State, and it will bring you back into your original return. Be careful not to make any changes.

Should you have to amend, follow the steps below:

1. Log into your TurboTax account
  2. Choose the tax year that you wish to amend
  3. Click Amend
  4. Make any necessary changes

Keep in mind that when you are amending, the refund tracker monitors the difference from your original filing to the amended return. It does not include any original refund or balance due. If you are claiming any previously unclaimed credits, you will see the difference as an additional refund amount. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"