Folks, it's simple: this is how to make it install on win7:
1. Run the official installer and wait until it shows the "win7 not supported" error dialog.
2. Do NOT close the dialog.
3. Search in your system TEMP folder for the extracted TurboTax files. You should see a "TurboTax 2019 Installer.exe" file or something like that.
4. Make a copy of the folder containing that .exe and all the other files in that folder.
5. Now you can click ok to close the "win7 not supported" error dialog.
7. Go to the folder where you made sure to copy the extracted files.
8. Run the "TurboTax 2019 Installer.exe".
9. It will again show some error log like "cannot run installer unless via setup.exe " or something like that.
10. Search again in your system TEMP folder for something like "TurboTax 2019 install.msi" (or a similar file with .msi file extension).
11. Make a copy of the folder containing the msi file.
12. Click ok to close the stupid "cannot run installer unless xyz" dialog.
13. Open a command prompt in Admin mode.
14. cd to the folder where you made a copy of the msi file.
15. Type the following: msiexec /i path_to_that_msi_file /passive
And voila, it will install, and no more Intuit stupidity. Also no need for win10, dual boot, laptops to buy, and other dumb things...