New Home&Biz install is showing Idaho and I cannot delete

state id.PNGHi

I have tried installing twice. The second time I even went thru the windows 10 registry to make sure there was nothing associated with turbotax.

When I go to add my state of Nebraska turbotax already has Idaho showing and wants to charge me for NE.

I have tried removing the State under file menu but no States are there.  The same when I run the State removal tool from turbotax,  Idaho or no other State shows up.

I am starting a new return and have not transferred any old returns that did have Idaho on them so what is going on?!

Is there a hidden file I am not seeing?  I totally deleted all files and folders and registry upon deleting turbotax each time.

Thank you for any help.

Kat
Level 15
Level 15

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Strange.  I'm so sorry, but I don't think that anyone in the Community can help you out.  You'll need to contact TurboTax Customer Support during business hours for assistance.  A Support agent should be able to help you out.  Use the info I'm linking below to contact Support.

What is the TurboTax phone number? 

*Please click the thumbs-up icon if this response was helpful.
**Please click "Mark As Best Answer" if your question has been resolved. Thank you.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***