New Member

How do I change to single not head-on household

New Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

To change your filing status before you file you will need to revisit the Personal Info section.

Please follow these steps:

  • In your return, select the Personal Info tab
  • Under the Personal Info Summary select edit next to Marital Status

Follow the on screen instructions to change your filing status


View solution in original post