Health Insurance Deduction - Turbo Tax confusion (feedback)

I don't know if this is a good place to post this - TT used to have a direct feedback within the program.

Under itemization, medical expenses, when entering insurance premiums, it says to not include pretax deductions from an employer or self-employment premiums.  Neither is the case for me so I entered them, though in the end it did the standard deduction. Everything seemed fine until I got towards the end when it suddenly increased my refund by a huge amount and it made no sense.

So looking in forms view, I discovered it had itemized deductions and had a way bigger amount in the medical expenses than I really had. It took some time, but I finally figured out that was because it had automagically added my premiums in when it did the Premium Tax Credit (8962), so it essentially doubled the number! 

The instructions for Sch. A specifically say in that case you should do 8962 first, and then use that for itemizing, and yet Turbo Tax does this the other way around, with the user unaware. When entering medical, it should add to the "don't enter here" instruction to not enter it if you're getting the PTC.  If it says anything, it sure is not obvious, and it needs to be!

Fortunately I'm someone who watches out for things so that I can catch these issues, and am able to find what the problem is.  But it's still a waste of my time.  But many people would not have had a clue and have to wait til the IRS catches it. TT needs to be very clear about this!!