Employee Tax Expert

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Under the Federal menu on the left, click on Other Tax Situations. Expand the Additional Tax Payments menu. Click Start/Revisit next to Apply Refund to Next Year. Choose Give us our entire refund now to change your election and click Continue.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"