Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I will reserve judgment for now. However, I hope Intuit sends the emails from a DIFFERENT email  than the sales pitches, because I shuttle those off to a seldom used email account that I periodically check.. I of course want to read the proposed emails.  Can Intuit at least tell us what the email address or name or subject will include so I can find these?  More general comment:  Having used both TurboTax and Quicken for many years, the various corporate mergers and splits have not been very customer-friendly. The products are generally very good, and I am well-versed by now in how to use them;  but major changes seem to be made with no customer input. How do they alpha and beta test? Do they do get user input before they start, to guide the process? Do marketing and engineering talk to each other?  This is not a product complaint, I will continue to use the product, but I am unlikely to buy Intuit stock on some consumer doubt.  (Quicken going subscription is off-topic here, but I do complain about that. It was better under Intuit.)