Dont want to file my federal just my state with you

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

It does not work that way.  You cannot e-file a state return with TurboTax unless your federal has been e-filed and accepted.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

You could have told me that before I spent an hour doing your BULLSHT FKED up process. 

Sometimes it is a good idea to ask beforehand.  If you only want to file a state return, you could get the forms from the state.  Depending on which state, you may even be able to prepare it on the state's site, or at least get the form to prepare by hand.   You will need information from your federal return to prepare the state return.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901670-how-do-i-contact-my-state-department-of-revenue

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**