Why is my return not efiled yet with Turbo Tax???? It's 1/27/2019. This is very strange when all your bank product users have been processed.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@OpenToAnswers  wrote:  "Why is my return not efiled yet with Turbo Tax????"

Or are you really asking why has your efiled return not yet been accepted/rejected by the IRS?

First check to be sure it was successfully efiled.    When you log into your Online TurboTax account and go to the Tax Home page, does the efile status show as "pending?"   If so, that's normal for most people who efiled during early filing season.  Return processing officially starts today at the IRS.

"when all your bank product users have been processed"

I don't know what that means or the source of that.  Each year the IRS does pull a few returns early for testing purposes, but it's broadly random, unpredictable, and has nothing to do with other products.  In this forum you can read anecdotes of fellow users whose returns were pulled early this year.  But only the IRS has control over that.   For the rest of folks who filed early,  the IRS will start retrieving the returns sometime today January 27.   Hopefully, you will hear something in the next 24-48  hours. 

And even though the IRS opens up sometime today for processing, each year it's unknown how smoothly that will go.   There is always a backlog at the start and possible delays as they ramp up.   The IRS doesn't pull all the stored returns from TurboTax servers at once.  They pull them in batches, so the IRS likely won't retrieve all stored returns today.