How do I restart my federal tax return after it’s been accepted

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

What do you mean restart?  It's already done and finished.  It's too late especially if it's been Accepted.  Do you need to correct it?

If you need to add another W2, 1099 or more info or correct something on your first return that has been Accepted you have to wait until it has been fully processed and you have received your refund.  THEN you can prepare an amended tax return 1040X and mail it in. You cannot e-file an amended return.  Meanwhile, DO NOT change anything on your return until you start the amended return.  If you did change or add the missing info then take it out and put your return back to the way it was when you first filed it.

The Amended 1040X form won't be ready until Feb. 5, 2020.

How to amend an Online return

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/amending/help/how-do-i-amend-my-turbotax-online-return/00/27577

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If the tax return is accepted then you will have to amend the tax return to make your changes. An amended tax, Form 1040X, return can only be printed, signed, dated and mailed by you to the IRS, it cannot be e-filed. The IRS will take up to 4 months to process the amended tax return. Wait until you have received the tax refund or the taxes owed have been paid and processed by the IRS before amending the tax return.