If all I have is social security why the error in 1040 review come up? Not Eligible for Electronic Filing-lines 7b & 8b line 12a &12b &13b &16 line 19 needs totals,why?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You can't e-file without something other than an SSA-1099.

You have no other income at all?   No pensions? 1099-R? 1099-INT ? Investments?  (yeah, its certainly quite possible, but have to ask)

Put in $1 of interest on a 1099-INT from your bank  (more if you actually were credited more) on the Federal Wages&Income page....and then you can e-file....or that's how it was done in prior years.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

If your ONLY income is SS benefits then you don't need to file any income tax return UNLESS you have to report a 1095-A . 

...not sure what happens if you only have SS income, but had Fed taxes withheld.

......but yeah SS-Only does not require you file Federal.....not sure about states though.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*