Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@llukesheckman

For some reason your thread got transferred to this old thread about how to change a phone number.  I can't explain that.

In your original thread you titled it "What form do I use used (sic) the long form for self emp..." then the rest was cut off.

So it's not clear what you were asking.   A self-employed business is reported on a Schedule C or C-EZ.    If your Schedule C is strictly income and has no expenses, and if you wish to use Online TurboTax, you may be able to prepare it in Deluxe, Premier, or the Self-Employed Edition.  The minimum edition is Deluxe.   

If your Schedule C/C-EZ has expenses, then in an Online product it requires the Self-Employed Edition.

All of the desktop products (CD/download) can prepare Schedule C/C-EZ.  The desktop editions differ in other ways, mainly in the amount of help and guidance.   The desktop Basic Edition does not include a state program and cannot import from ItsDeductible.

Desktop Deluxe comes in 2 versions-- i.e., with or without an included state program.