2018 tax return

can i talk to someone from turbo tax i want to efile my 2018 tax return

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@ beamremodeling wrote:

can i talk to someone from turbo tax i want to efile my 2018 tax return

Whether or not you have phone support depends on what product you are using (free or paid version?)   Are you using Online TurboTax, and if so, is it Free Edition, or is it PLUS or higher?   PLUS or higher has phone support.    Or are you using desktop software (CD/download), which also has phone support?

If you qualify for phone support, we can tell you how to reach them.

We may be able to help you with an efile question in this forum.   What is your issue about efiling a 2018 return?

Myxxx886
Returning Member

IRS is telling me they never received my 2018 return and I electronically filed with turbo tax how can I see my last return

@779reganeg wrote:

IRS is telling me they never received my 2018 return and I electronically filed with turbo tax how can I see my last return

It's possible that after paying you didn't go to the final screen and click to transmit the return, OR it may be that you did complete the efiling, but that the efiled return was rejected.   We can tell you how to resubmit the efile once your situation is clear.   You need to get the situation fixed soon, however, since efiling ends October 15 (October 20 for an efiled return that was rejected.)    If you are receiving a refund, there is no penalty for a late Federal return.  If you owed taxes due, however, you need to file as soon as possible since penalties and interest can be accruing.

You didn't say if you used Online TurboTax or desktop software (CD/download).  So I'll assume you mean Online TurboTax.

If that's what you used, then log into your online TurboTax account.   At the Tax Home, what is displayed for "Return status"?    Does it say accepted, rejected, or something else?

If you efiled, also use this tool to check the efile status?   What does it show--accepted, rejected, or no result found?
https://shop.turbotax.intuit.com/efile/efile_status_lookup.jsp

You asked:  "How can I see my last return?"

Log in and at the Tax Home scroll to "Your Tax Returns & Documents."  Expand that section and choose tax year 2018.   It should also show you your "Return status" there, too.   And there should also be a link to "download/print the PDF."

We can tell you how you may be able to reopen the TurboTax interview and resubmit the efile, once your situation is clear.

IraG
Returning Member

I "spoke" to someone earlier this week.  I want to speak to a human now.

IraG
Returning Member

2nd Request. I want to speak with a human now!  I did so earlier this week.

@ IraG wrote:

2nd Request. I want to speak with a human now!  I did so earlier this week.

This is mainly a user community forum--not a direct route to TurboTax Support.  This user forum works like a bulletin board; it is not a chatroom.   

If you recently spoke by phone to someone at TurboTax Support, you would do it the same way you did the first time.   Or use the method in the FAQ below, which also lists a phone number.

Hours are currently extended due to approaching extended season filing deadline.   Hours are 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Midnight Eastern) 7 days/week thru October 25.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

Or use the contact form below to be directed to the right department:
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

@IraG 

Oops!  Support hours were indicated incorrectly above, and have since been corrected.

Currently during extended filing season the special schedule is as follows:

Hours are 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Midnight Eastern) 7 days/week thru October 25.

On filing deadline day Tuesday, October 15 only, hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern)

BR07

Can someone supply a telephone number to TurboTax. Federal Tax filing was rejected and email notification said I would have online support. I'm unable to get a live copy of  my completed2018 tax form, only PDF that I completed and filed--which was rejected.

Thanks much, BR

Phone support is not provided with the Free Edition.  If you are using a paid version of the software or if you purchased PLUS you can get phone support when customer support is there.  Otherwise, post your question here and someone will try to help.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

They are available from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time 7 days per week through October 25, 2019.

If you tell us the rejection code/message we might be able to help you get it e-filed.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

@BR07 wrote:

I'm unable to get a live copy of  my completed2018 tax form, only PDF that I completed and filed--which was rejected.

Thanks much, BR

What do you mean by a "live copy" of your completed 2018 tax form?    Are you asking how to open the return back up to get back to the interview?    If so, then when you log in and are at the Tax Home, click on the link "Add a State."   That doesn't really add one, but will open the interview back up.

alvarito28
Returning Member

I going to file 2018 tax return now

@alvarito28 wrote:

I going to file 2018 tax return now

OK.  You just posted in a public community forum.   Were you trying to ask a question for users in this forum?

Hann08
Returning Member

I want my 2018 tax return file 

Hann08
Returning Member

I did I want to copy