Get your taxes done using TurboTax

For magyarmedve.

I am very reluctant to upgrade my Win 7 pc only because upgrading usually results in a host of "surprise" issues/problems.  My pc currently works perfectly and does everything I need it to do.

However, if you check one of my prior posts, you will see that I have a backup plan.  I purchased a very inexpensive Win 10 Lenovo laptop at Walmart when it was on sale.  The deal was too good to pass up. It came with a 128 GB SSD drive.  I then purchased a 256GB SSD hard drive and added it as a second hard drive so I would have plenty of space.  I haven't really used it for anything yet, but it appears to be working flawlessly.  I figured I would use it on occasion to get used to working in Win 10.  The problem with new software is figuring out how to adjust to it.  You get used to working in one system and develop some expertise, then they "improve" the OS and now you have no idea what you are doing.  I hate the learning curve where something you did before took seconds and now it takes 2 hours to figure out.