Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Online tax preparation and e-filing for 2018 returns is now permanently closed.  You had until midnight on Tuesday, October 15 to finish and attempt to e-file; if your e-file was rejected you had until October 20 to make corrections and re-file. Now it is too late to efile any return … they must be mailed in.

I assume you bought the Downloaded program (for 2018 or earlier)  since you "just paid"  so in the FILE tab your only choice now is to mail in the return ... after you choose that option you can print the return that needs to be filed along with the mailing instructions.

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS and/or your state received the return.

If you are getting a refund, there is no penalty for filing late.  If you owe tax due, then file and pay the amount due as shown on the Form 1040, but expect a bill later from the IRS for the penalty and interest you will owe.  Only the IRS will calculate this—TurboTax will not calculate it.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-finish-a-prior-year-return-that-i-...