Too late to e-file?

I went to e-file after Oct 15 and it says it is no longer supported after this date. However, after I printed it out to mail it in, it says in the instructions I can still e-file by contacting support. What are the correct options to e-file?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You cannot e-file it now.  You misunderstood what you read. "Support" cannot e-file it for you.   Print your return, sign it in ink, and mail it.

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS and/or your state received the return.

When you mail your tax return, wait about 4 weeks and then check the IRS site

You need your filing status, your Social Security number and the exact amount  (line 20a of your Form 1040) of your federal refund to track your Federal refund

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**