Hoe do I download my it's deductible contributions

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Download to "what?"   Do you want to download a list of your contributions in a PDF format to your computer?   Or are you asking how to import ItsDeductible entries into a 2018 Online TurboTax return you are preparing?

lionsmom

I entered deductions on Its Deductible. When I am on Turbo Tax and say I have an Its deductible account I get a screen questioning my internet connection and telling me to call help. That person didn't understand my question, My internet is working well.

lionsmom

obviously to the 2019 turbo tax. Read the full description of my problem. 

LeonardS
Expert Alumni

If you get a screen questioning your internet connection there may be an issue with your web browser.  Clear your browsers cookies and cache then reboot your computer.  If this does not solve the issue post a reply for additional help.  

Here's how to import Its Deductible:

1. Open or continue your return.
  2. Select the menu icon in the upper-left corner.
  3. Then, choose Federal, and Deductions & Credits.
  4. Scroll down and select Charitable Donations, then Import from ItsDeductible Online.
  5. You’ll be asked if you have an ItsDeductible account. If you do, select Yes.
  6. On the Choose the charitable donations you want to import screen, select the donations you want to import and select Import Now.
  7. Swipe left to finish.

Ref: How do I import my donations from ItsDeductible

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

@ lionsmom 

The steps provided above by @ LeonardS  are for the Mobile App, which you may not be using.    While it is indeed possible, it's less common for someone to be importing ItsDeductible into the Mobile App. 

What product are you using?  Desktop software (CD/download), Online TurboTax (web version), or the Mobile App?   In all platforms Deluxe or higher is required to import from ItsDeductible.

Also, if you using Online TurboTax or the Mobile App, are the log-in credentials for ItsDeductible and TurboTax the same?   i.e., Are your ItsDeductible User ID and password  the same as your TurboTax account User ID and password, or do they have different log-in credentials?   If they are not the same, that may be causing the problem.  

If using a computer, you might also consider rebooting your modem and router, too.  To do that, shutdown your computer, then your router, then your modem. Wait 2 minutes, and restart your modem.  Once the modem is booted (1-2 minutes), then restart the router.  Wait 1-2 minutes and restart your computer..  

If you are in Online TurboTax,  when you open the browser back up, open a "private window" (aka private browsing, aka "incognito mode.")  If that doesn't help, see if a different browser makes any difference.

@lionsmom 

I revised and added some additional info above.  If you were emailed my original answer, please return to the forum to see the full info and to provide the additional info requested.

Thanks Leonard for the update,  However for us Larger or Extra Large Folks that do not use mobile apps (Fingers are too big) how do you down load It's Deductible into Turbo Tax on your desk top and not via your phone or other mobile applications

Thanks

Christopher J

@ckarwowski44 wrote:

Thanks Leonard for the update,  However for us Larger or Extra Large Folks that do not use mobile apps (Fingers are too big) how do you down load It's Deductible into Turbo Tax on your desk top and not via your phone or other mobile applications

You said you are using a desktop computer.   Please verify what product you are using on your computer and what edition.  Is it Online TurboTax or installed desktop software (CD/download)?   And what edition--Free, Basic, Deluxe, Premier, etc.?   And also, if you are using the installed desktop software, what platform (Mac or Windows)?