Level 2
This widget could not be displayed.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Thought I would post an update to give everyone hope ! Even though I received the manual review message my state and federal returns are already pending direct deposits ..and I filed on 4/11!
Level 3

Just weighing in, I filed my return at the end of February, 2019, and called a few times and was also told it had to be manually reviewed. Had not heard a word. But on 6/13, yesterday, my refund showed up in my account with abit of interest. No correspondence or anything. Good luck...
Level 2

I filed mine at the end of January, it's still in processing. They sent me a piece of mail to send in copies of my w-2's and so I did by April 15th. They're still manually processing it. I've called multiple times and to no avail. They don't know what they're doing up in the Oregon Revenue. They tell me all the time, we have no information on how long it will take. Well, I'm getting more and more mad as it is June 26th. Where the hell is my refund?!

Level 2

This is an old thread, but I just wanted to add (in case anyone else is still waiting) that we haven't received our Oregon refund and it's still listed as "under manual review" as of today (August 5). I submitted additional information (W2s) on May 9, and I haven't heard anything from them since. We did take a child care deduction and we moved from Washington in the middle of the year. Maybe that has something to do with it. I've never experienced this delay in any other state.